Sunday, August 20, 2006

Watch and Be Ready

We're getting closer to Iran's "Day of Happiness" on August 22. I have discussed the significance of that date on this blog for several weeks, and now it is upon us. And what's more, many people around the world (including prominent experts and news organizations) are seeing this Tuesday as the possible starting point for WWIII. Hopefully, it will amount to something far less dramatic and I will be proved wrong. For once, I would welcome looking like a fool.

However, the evidence is pointing to something big on the horizon, something that will change the way in which we view the world. Let's look at some of the hard facts:
There are a lot of things in place that are very favorable to Iran doing something very stupid. I'll post more tomorrow as I get additional information.

No comments: